The VINGTOR ACM Standard Integrated System is specially designed for use onboard ships. The system is based on the STENTOFON AlphaCom platform featuring the latest development such as IP telephony, Web management and IP switching.
Supports integrated Public Address and General Alarm
The VINGTOR ACM Standard Integrated System supports the VINGTOR integrated PA and GA solution. Together with the VINGTOR SPA, the system are extremely cost efficient where SPA loudspeaker loops are used together with the ACM intercom terminals. The ACM intercom terminals are type approved as integrated PA, GA, telephone and talkback units.
Wide range of marine specified terminals
The VINGTOR ACM solution supports a wide range of traditional, IP and wireless communication terminals made for ship environment. IP DECT base stations connect directly to the exchange over IP providing a very cost efficient solution to deploy a wireless network onboard.
The DECT telephones, IP telephones and intercom terminals have all access to the same set of ACM features. Users will be able to enjoy the benefits of one user experience and seamless mobility as they will always be contactable regardless of where they are on the ship.
- Made for marine environment
- VINGTOR integrated PA and GA solution
- Wide range of audio terminals and signal units
- External communication and billing
- Remote management and maintenance using IP and Web technologies
- Redundant power input with switchover
- 1-BIT digital audio technology
- Typed approved solution for two way communication, talkback, public address and general alarm for all types of vessels
- Extensive set of features for PABX and emergency communication
The system is type approved by DNV, Rina, CCS and CRS as an integrated communication system for two way communication, talkback, public address and general alarm.