- Master station PCB made for Critical Communication over IP (CCoIP®) in custom made station housings
- Superb audio technology – gives loud-speaking hands-free duplex communication from any location in the room
- Remote software upgrade, configuration and monitoring
- Integrated data switch with advanced networking and security functions
- Powered from the IP network cable using Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Supports large high contrast display with white backlight for excellent readability
- Supports handset and headset
- Supports full keyboard
- Supports digital inputs and output via built-in relay
- Supports external audio amplifiers
The STENTOFON IP Master Station Kit features the electronics board as used in STENTOFON IP master stations. It is designed to produce custom IP stations to the highest specifications and for use in the harshest of environments.
The IP Master Station Kit provides upto 1.5 W audio output. If even higher audio output is required an external power amplifier can be used. As a special function, the PCB can extract power from the Ethernet’s PoE circuit and give upto 6 W power to external units. This means that the PCB can power an external power amplifier using its own PoE.
The PCB has one relay output and three logical inputs. These outputs can for instance be used to control and open a door or PA interface. The operation of the outputs and inputs are programmable and controlled by the AlphaCom exchange.
Like all STENTOFON stations, this IP station PCB features superb audio quality. This is enabled through a set of advanced technologies such as active noise filtering, acoustic echo cancellation, wide band audio codec, and high power audio outputs.
The IP station PCB has an integrated managed data switch providing advanced networking and security features. The integrated switch provides support for:
- Protection from unwanted access
- Quality of Service (QoS) by managing data traffic
- Increased system availability through redundant LAN infrastructure
- Cost efficient installation by providing shared network connections
To provide maximum availability the station comes with advanced supervision functions. The station line test will detect if there is any faults in the network or station electronics. In addition the station supports tone test, testing the complete transmission path including microphone and speaker. The status of the stations is reported to AlphaWeb as well as to 3rd party management systems using SNMP, Syslog or OPC.