Reduce installation time and cost
STENTOFON Pulse provides a smart and simple interface that reduces installation time and cost. To install Pulse, one station is selected as the primary station or system master. This master station provides SIP sever functions to the other stations in the system and optionally any third party IP telephones and gateways. Depending on the number of stations in the system, basic installation can be completed in less than 10 minutes.
No central server is required
After the management software is activated for the chosen master station, all that is required is configuration of directory numbers of the other stations. Since the system does not require a central server, connection of the IP stations to the network is all that is needed for system set-up.
- IP based marine intercom system for up to 16 users (Intercom, Dect, Telephone & IP speakers)
- Support Power over Ethernet
- Supports external communication (GSM, Analog gateway)
- Supports interface to PA
- Superb audio quality – high bandwidth codec, active noise cancellation, acoustic echo cancellation
- Remote control of external audible or visible signal devices
- Easy to install
Go to the VINGTOR Pulse system page
Published 6/24/2011, 3:28 PM