- Manage and control communication fees and expenses
- Generate revenues on VINGTOR telephone calls
- Easy to configure, set up, and install
- User groups – default parameter settings for a group of users
- Web-based user interface for easy administration and generation of invoices and reports
- Enhanced security with Autogeneration of PIN codes and
- Backup/Restore functionality
- Easy Wake-Up configuration Description
The VINGTOR Billing application makes it possible to manage and administer the communication fees and expenses for your VINGTOR ACM system. The application provides access authorization to external communication. The calling users will be identified based on PIN or subscriber number. Each user will have a set of authorization criteria such as credit line, user group, and trunk type, which determines if he/she will be granted access to external communication. Service accounts can be set up whereby several users with the same PIN code are given simultaneous access. Furthermore, users may be linked to extensions for calls that do not require PIN codes.
The VINGTOR Billing application is a full billing system which allows you to generate revenues from your VINGTOR system and to administer a set of billing scenarios. Fees can, for instance, be calculated based on carrier type, duration, called number, and time of day, while fee groups may be uploaded via a CVS file. Invoicing of users can be made either by using pre-paid or post-paid payment methods. An additional discount can also be made at the time of invoicing The application has a user-friendly web interface, making the job of the billing administrator much easier.
The administrator can use a standard Internet web browser to log onto the system. From the web browser, the administrator is able to:
- Print billing invoices
- Print and view usage reports
- Change billing setup
- Perform user administration such as setting up wake-up calls
- Five different product versions are available with capacity from 2 to 32 external trunk lines, all catering to a maximum of 400 users.