- Support wide set of applications including auto-attendant, PA broadcasting, voice response and voice driven menus
- Safe and reliable storage of audio message in flash memory
- Easy to record messages from PC
- Easy to initiate audio messages from 3rd party systems using OPC, STENTOFON SDK or STENTOFON Data Protocol
Both the Basic and the Enhanced Audio Messaging Licenses have the capability of storing and playing audio messages from the AlphaCom server. The messages are stored in safe and reliable flash memory on the main processor card. The feature set of the license is compatible with that of the ASVP card, but offers some important functionalities in addition.
The audio messaging license offers a wide set of applications and functions, some of which are:
- Live PA and group call broadcast with recall for handling feedback and verifying messages
- Prestored PA and group call broadcast
- Scheduled or event-based PA and group call broadcast
- Auto-attendant with voice guided menus for handling incoming calls
- Voice response for call request waiting messages and absence messages
- Integration with 3rd party systems via OPC, STENTOFON SDK and STENTOFON Data Protocol
When the audio messaging license is activated, the AlphaCom XE server will have a set of default messages such as absence, alarm and general information messages. It is easy to modify the default messages as well as to add new messages. Both new and modified messages can be recorded from an intercom station.
Furthermore, it is possible to create messages on a PC and upload these to the server via AlphaWeb. This means that you can use your favorite audio and music programs to create messages, which can then be uploaded to the AlphaCom server.
The audio messaging license comes in three versions – Basic, Enhanced and PA Recall. The licenses are different in terms of:
- Audio storage capacity
- Set of default audio messages
- Interactive complex message generation (Enhanced License only)
- Compatibility with hardware versions (see Specifications overleaf)