- Designed to deliver CCoIP® - Critical Communication over IP
- IP Door station designed for public buildings in accordance to the handicap standards
- Vandal resistant and designed in stainless steel (A304) to withstand corrosion
- 3 separate LEDs with pictogram to indicate process status : ring, conversation and door open status (yellow, orange and green)
- Optional integration of an embedded video unit (no server needed)
- One backlit call button freely programmable to initiate a direct call or a call request towards a group of STENTOFON stations
- Relay output for remote control, e.g. doors, signal lamps and gates
- Superb audio quality – high bandwidth codec, active noise cancellation, acoustic echo cancellation and high output power amplifier
- Built-in web server, remote software upgrade, configuration and monitoring
- Line monitoring
- Inductive loop as an option
Designed to meet the needs of a building management system, the IP video and audio solution works without video server and meets the Handicap standards. This unit blends in perfectly with the STENTOFON IP system and will therefore integrate with most security systems. The IP Intercom Station is equipped with an inductive loop for deaf persons and a back-lit and embossed call button for visually impaired people.
The video and audio IP intercom unit is the only station in the market that offers VOIP audio, IP video and an inductive loop in one box! As it has onboard video there is no need to integrate it with an IP CCTV network and there is no additional cost for licenses (not needed). The HD audio quality, the ability to have an unlimited number of stations and the ease of installation allow this product to integrate effortlessly with Public Buildings.