- One or two large buttons for instant contact to freely programmable extension numbers or features
- No-penetration speaker grille - Protected micro phone and amplifier
- Built-in 45 Ohm loudspeaker
- Excellent sensitivity and voice reproduction
- Adjustable microphone sensitivity
- Red “microphone open” LED
- Screw terminals for easy connection of installation cables
The Tamper-Resistant Substations come in a rugged metal front plate of anodized, brushed aluminum or stainless steel. The substations have a unique design to protect the loudspeaker, microphone, LED indicator and internal electronics from external abuse. The metal front plate can be securely fastened to the box with 4mm tamper-resistant screws or pop rivets.
Buttons can be programmed to call any extension number or feature - including Emergency Calls, All Calls - or call queuing to a STENTOFON Control Room Master (CRM), or Call Handler System. Stations have screw terminals with labels ensuring easy installation.