Compact and elegant Indoor IP Intercom
The Turbine Mini IP Substation (TMIS-1) is designed for indoor use
This station is typically used as a communication, information or emergency point and connects directly to the IP network, making it easy to deploy anywhere and at any distance. The station can be flush-mounted or by using an on wall box.
Like all IP stations in the Vingtor-Stentofon Turbine series, the Turbine Mini IP Substation utilize the latest technology to create unparalleled audio quality. Its features (below), and more than 65 years of experience with acoustic technology, are only a few of the many factors that contribute to the superior audio quality.
See all details
- Background noise cancellation
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- HD Voice
- Critical Communication over IP (CCoIP)
- Built to last with robust die-cast aluminum frame
- Supports wide set of IP and networking standards
- White thermoplastic front plate with one button
- Ideal for Building Security and Public Environments