The benefits of SIP
A Unified Communication system is a solution based on connecting independent devices to the same network. It opens up the exchange of data, voice and video on different devices in a variety of ways - all through one network. This gives you the advantage of being able to choose products from different providers that suits your needs.
Unifying a business’s communication into a single IP-network enables a business to:
- Consolidate: all communication through a single and practical IP-network
- Reduce costs: within maintenance, IT-support, and travelling costs.
- Enhance interactions: easily identify when a colleague is available and get in touch
- Create synergy: successful and efficient communication facilitates productive interactions and valuable information sharing
- Increase productivity: stream lined communication is efficient, reducing wasted time
While the network carries the information, SIP (Session Initiated Protocol) can best be described as the language that makes it possible for a vast range of communication devices to communicate with each other. SIP enabled products are compatible with any iPBX.
Vingtor-Stentofon offer products specifically for integration in a preexisting or new SIP system. In addition we’ve made the inside of our products available as KITs for you to customize for any need. This enables anyone to customize and design tailor-made solutions. Quality combined with flexibility are only two of the many reasons why Vingtor-Stentofon products are found all over the world. By presenting you with SIP products and solutions, we hope to inspire you to discover the endless possibilities of SIP and identify how Vingtor-Stentofon SIP products can complement your communications system.