Zenitel receives 2017 Unified Communications Product of the Year Award
Kansas City, MO - Zenitel Group announced today that TMC, a global, integrated media company helping clients build communities in print, in person and online, has named Vingtor Stentofon`s TCIV-6 IP SIP Video Intercom (TCIV) as a 2017 Unified Communications Product of the Year Award winner.
“Telephony vendors and integrators have been looking for a way to extend communications to key operating environments to meet their customers changing requirements for intelligible audio and to their security organizations to mitigate risk” said Jim Hoffpauir, President of Zenitel USA. “By receiving this award, we are reaffirming our strategic direction to unify ‘Unified Communications’ with Integration and Intelligibility.”
“It gives me great pleasure to honor Zenitel as a 2017 recipient of TMC’s Unified Communications Product of the Year Award for their innovative product, TCIV-6 IP & SIP Video Intercom,” said Rich Tehrani, CEO, TMC. “Our judges were very impressed with the ingenuity and excellence displayed by Zenitel in their groundbreaking work on TCIV.”
A Scorecard for critical communications
“We have been passionately focused on a scorecard for critical communications that we believe will transform the telephony industry”, said Hoffpauir. Hoffpauir noted three core elements that are being adopted by the market:
• Intelligibility: the ability to hear, to be heard, and to be understood. If you deploy solutions that do not meet this basic yet profound test, you have failed.
• Interoperability: the strategy and execution in developing a robust programmatic interface and, as a result, a partner ecosystem that allows end users and integrators to build interconnected solutions with access control, video surveillance, digital messaging and more.
• “Illities”: the acknowledgement that critical communications is mission critical and IT must be able to provision the technology by attesting to its reliability, availability, maintainability, sustainability and defensibility built into the form and function of the solution.
Overcoming the problem of unintelligible communication and low resolution video
“TCIV drives these key elements forward while overcoming the problem of unintelligible communication and low resolution video in many of the products in the market today”, said Hoffpauir. “It provides a dynamic high definition (HD) quality solution that is flexible, expandable, and easily integrated. TCIV removes the obstacles of noise and bandwidth constraints with active noise reduction, echo cancellation, and processing power at the device.
TCIV is also remarkably durable and resilient against the most challenging environments. Vingtor-Stentofon’s innovative design team engineered this critical communication solution to withstand extreme fluctuations in temperature, aggressive vandals, dirty and dusty environments, and water. As a native SIP telephony device, it is easily integrated into a company’s communication platforms. For example Vingtor-Stentofon has certified devices for use with Avaya, Cisco, Alcatel and NEC along with plug and play use with many others.”
The TCIV can be used with virtually any SIP server providing robust sound pressure levels and automatic volume controls within a small, economic and efficient footprint. These capabilities deliver increased functionality resulting in improved operational efficiency.
Winners of the 2017 Unified Communications Product of the Year Award will be announced online and highlighted in INTERNET TELEPHONY magazine in Q3 2017.
Image: The Vingtor-Stentofon Turbine Compact Intercom Video station series
About INTERNET TELEPHONY magazine
INTERNET TELEPHONY has been the IP Communications Authority since 1998™. Beginning with the first issue, INTERNET TELEPHONY magazine has been providing unbiased views of the complicated converged communications space. For more information, please visit www.itmag.com. Follow INTERNET TELEPHONY magazine on Twitter or LinkedIn. Subscribe or visit www.itmag.com.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
+1 203-852-6800, ext. 139
For more information on Zenitel press releases, news and media, please visit our newsroom on Mynewsdesk.