Zenitel envisaged capital increase
Public offering of 16,554,422 new shares in the context of a capital increase in cash with non-statutory preferential subscription rights in the framework of the authorized capital, of an amount of € 13,243,538.
Request for listing of the new shares on Euronext Brussels.
- Issue price : € 0.80 per new share, i.e. a discount of 17,8% compared to the average closing stock prices of the share over the 30-days period preceding 10 June 2014.
- 1 non-statutory preferential subscription right gives right to subscribe to 1 new share
- Detachment of coupon No. 3 representing the non-statutory preferential subscription right : on 10 June 2014 after closing of markets.
- The non-statutory preferential subscription rights will neither be listed on any stock exchange or otherwise tradable or transferrable1 nor will they be the subject of an offer or private placement.
- Subscription period : from Friday 13 June to Thursday 19 June 2014 inclusive.
- Bank Degroof will act as Lead Manager and Selling Agent.