You are here
MOTOTRBO™ - LEVERAGE NEW DIGITAL RADIO COMMUNICATION
MOTOTRBO is the name of the Motorola digital radio system and it combines the best in two-way radio functionality and digital technology. You get enhanced features, increased capacity, integrated dataapplications, exceptional voice quality, and extended battery performance, just to mention a few of the benefits.
From the front desk to the factory dock, moving across campus or around the country, MOTOTRBO radios are connecting more people effortlessly and efficiently wherever they work. Information is instantaneous. Decision-making becomes easier. Safety gets stronger. Productivity increases. Service improves and customers are more satisfied.
The radio system is designed to comply with the globally recognised European Telecommunications Standard Institute (ETSI) Digital Mobile Radio (DMR) for professional two-way radio users. DMR is widely backed by industry leading two-way radio manufacturers, and it is the most widely deployed digital mobile radio technology for professional radio users around the world.
MOTOTRBO’S diverse portfolio of infrastructure products offers complete solutions to maximize the performance, functionality and scalability of your two-way radio system, helping to ensure clarity, reliability and security.
Whether you want ultra-thin portables or extra-tough mobiles, integrated Bluetooth or industry-leading data applications, we have the right radio that fits your needs today and evolves with new features to address your requirements tomorrow. Our radios are trusted by millions of users and designed with a robust mix of features to increase workforce efficiency, productivity and safety.
Integrating powerful voice and data communications with advanced fleet control and dispatch functionalities, MOTOTRBO Control Room Solutions maximize your business operational effectiveness.
We utilize Motorola MOTOTRBO products for many applications and market segments, and integrate with other systems.
MOTOTRBO product portfolio provides a full range of accessories like batteries, chargers, headsets, speakers and more to help you communicate with the rest of your team.
- Group Calls, Private Calls, Pbx Calls, All Call,Emergency Call, Paging
- Integrates voice and data into one device to increase your operational efficiency and support integrated applications including MOTOTRBO Text Messaging Services.
- Uses Time-Division Multiple-Access (TDMA) digital technology to provide twice the calling capacity for the price of one 12,5 kHz frequency license. A second call doesn’t require a second repeater, hence reducing equipment costs.
- Trunked and repeater only solutions
- Offers enhanced battery life. MOTOTRBO digital two-way portable radios can operate up to 40 percent longer between recharges compared to typical analog radios
- Provides easy migration from analog to digital with the ability to operate in both analog and digital modes.
- Enables additional functionalities including dispatch data, enhanced call signaling, basic and enhanced privacy-scrambling and option board expandability.
- Features the transmit interrupt suite - voice interrupt, remote voice dekey, emergency voice interrupt or data over voice interrupt - to help prioritize critical communication precisely when needed.
- ATEX and None ATEX models, and a wide range of quality accessories
Your filter criteria did not return any results.