IPSecurityCenter™ connects and manages disparate building and security technologies such as video surveillance, life critical systems, radar, analytics, HVAC, PIDS, GPS tracking and GIS mapping. It allows organizations to react faster and more precisely to incidents by providing operators with real-time Situational Awareness through a Common Operating Picture (COP) and following an alert, alarm or event presents step by step process guidance, ensuring complete compliance to security policies.
ABOUT THE INTEGRATION
IPSecurityCenter™ aggregates intelligence from Vingtor-Stentofon AlphaCom audio server, allowing organizations to have a complete view of their security in one interface. This enables them to enforce compliance to their security policies, whilst maximizing their investment in existing equipment and creating significant cost savings through efficient use of all security resources. It is used to protect critical infrastructure, corporate organizations and government agencies.
- Allows operators to make calls from within IPSecurityCenter using AlphaCom
- Alarms raised in AlphaCom are displayed within IPSecurityCenter unified alarm stack
- Prioritizes AlphaCom alarms against existing alarms in stack, based upon predefined criteria
- Pulls in and displays rich alarm details such as time, date, location, alarm type
- Automatically pulls feeds from nearest cameras to AlphaCom call point, and displays these to operators
- Mapping of AlphaCom call points with GIS support
- Allows the termination of calls from within IPSecurityCenter
- Enables workflow to guide operators through the process of managing calls coming in from AlphaCom call points
- Permission and location based access ensure only the right operators see alarms they need to manage
- Enables the sharing, distribution and escalation of alarm information using large screen visualization, unified communication systems and threat level thresholds