The Latitude Network Video Management System (NVMS) is a fully scalable enterprise-class video management system.
This advanced network based system architecture enables simultaneous live monitoring from multiple stations and is easily configured for storage on and off site. The software can be configured to store and view from one to thousands of cameras and monitor connections across an unlimited number of servers.
ABOUT THE INTEGRATION
Integration between DVTEL’s Latitude NVMS and AlphaCom is through the DVTEL-Vingtor-Stentofon software module, available from DVTEL. Data exchange between Latitude and AlphaCom is bi-directional; AlphaCom reports events to Latitude and Latitude can send commands to AlphaCom.
An AlphaCom can be added to the Latitude system tree; Latitude will automatically query AlphaCom and retrieve information about all connected STENTOFON intercom stations.
Automatic actions in Latitude can be configured for intercom station events.
Vingtor-Stentofon substations residing on the Control Center navigation tree can be double-clicked or drag-and-dropped to an available tile. Substations with an associated Latitude camera will display a live view of the associated camera.
Events and Actions
- Vingtor-Stentofon stations calls can be monitored in Latitude to trigger an alarm.
- Each substation can be associated with a Latitude camera.
- Substation alarm types are created by the integration.
- Integration triggers DVTEL alarms initiated by Vingtor-Stentofon station calls. The camera selected in the substation is added to the alarm to “View Live”, in Control Center tile once this alarm is triggered.
- Actions can be configured to execute when accessible or inaccessible events occur, by modifying the appropriate event in the station Actions tab.
- Substations residing on the Control Center navigation tree can be either double-clicked or drag-and-dropped to an available tile. Sensors with an associated Latitude camera will display a live view of the associated camera.
- Latitude actions can be selected and performed upon Vingtor-Stentofon calls.
- Recording and Playback
- If an alarm is triggered due to a specific substation call, the camera will start recording; if a Control Center tile was armed for alarm, a live view of the camera will display in the tile.
- Users can create an AlphaCom Exchange in Admin Center.
- Users can view AlphaCom Exchange and substations on Latitude trees.
- Users can associate a camera to a substation.