Andover Continuum is an integrated building automation, energy management and card access/security system providing native access control, digital video surveillance and HVAC control in one system.
It features multiple user interface options, including from any PC Web browser or a portable electronic device such as PDA or cell phone.
ABOUT THE INTEGRATION
The Andover Continuum – Vingtor-Stentofon IP Interface provides a simple, yet powerful interface for trapping Vingtor-Stentofon intercom events and triggering Andover Continuum Plain English commands.
The interface software is installed on individual Andover Continuum workstations (maximum of six) and connects to a Vingtor-Stentofon AlphaCom Exchange across the network via an IP socket.
Each workstation can be configured to respond to all, or specific Vingtor-Stentofon events.
Interface features include:
- Real-time Vingtor-Stentofon event trapping with Andover Continuum command triggering
- Vingtor-Stentofon– Andover Continuum bi-directional data interface
- Vingtor-Stentofon AlphaCom Exchange connection monitoring for high reliability
- Automatic Vingtor-Stentofon AlphaCom Exchange connection retry after connection loss
- Vingtor-Stentofon– Andover Continuum transaction data logging
- Built-in Andover Continuum Command Line with command stack
- Built-in Vingtor-Stentofon Command Line with command stack
- Andover Continuum Plain English – configuration samples
- Easy to install, configure and commission
- Compatible with all versions of Andover Continuum and AlphaCom E/XE exchanges
With a minimum of time and effort, the interface can be configured to:
- Pop-up Andover Continuum graphics with live video
- Execute Andover Continuum command/control sequences
- Capture and route intercom call requests to a work queue
- Initiate, answer or disconnect calls between remote and master stations