Reduce installation time and cost
Vingtor-Stentofon Pulse provides a smart and simple technology interface that reduces installation time and cost. To install Pulse, one station is selected as the primary station or system master. This master station provides SIP server functions to the other stations in the system and optionally any third party IP telephones and gateways. Depending on the number of stations in the system, basic installation can be completed in less than 60 minutes.
NEW! Configure your Vingtor-Stentofon Pulse system directly via a Web Interface or use our new dedicated VS-IMT Tool to discover, update and configure stations in bulk.
No central server is required
After the management software is activated for the chosen master station, all that is required is configuration of directory numbers of the other stations. Since the system does not require a central server, connection of the IP stations to the network is all that is needed for system set-up.
- IP based intercom system for up to 16 dedicated VS-Stations(Intercom, Dect, Telephone & IP speakers)
- Connect up to 10 3rd Party SIP Devices (VoIP Telephone or a SIP Client on a smartphone)
- NEW! Add an additional 10 dedicated PC-Clients with VS-Client
- Support Power over Ethernet
- Supports external communication (GSM, Analog gateway)
- Supports interface to PA via TKIS-2 or TKIE-2
- Superb audio quality – high bandwidth codec, active noise cancellation, acoustic echo cancellation
- Remote control of external audible or visible signal devices
- Easy to install
New! Create a network of upto 50 Vingtor-Stentofon Pulse Systems
Upgrade to PULSE Enterprise and create one large network of Stand-Alone PULSE systems.
Use your resources more efficiently and manage all incoming and outgoing communication from one or several centralized locations.
New! Use our SDK and scripting feature for advanced integration
Our SDK allows you to include PULSE as a part of your total software package. Use the SDK to create your own custom made software clients and manage the system from your own software. You can apply for access to SDK on this page (requires an account on zenitel.com).
Use scripting to have our stations send custom scripts over IP to dedicated terminals for automated tasks. (For example; have our stations send an “open door” command to an access control terminal).