Embedded – Distributed - Scalable
PULSE is an intelligent communication platform embedded on every single Vingtor-Stentofon IP Device. This also includes the server, which runs this platform, so no external hardware is needed.
Because our products are equipped with rather powerful CPUs we can distribute the processing power over all the units in the PULSE system. We process audio at the edge and smart software algorithms for Acoustic Echo Cancellation, Active Noise Reduction and Automated Volume Control.
As your communication needs might change and grow over time, so can PULSE. As it is highly scalable, it grows with your needs, gradually, so you can spread your investment over time.
Reduce installation time and cost
Setup a Vingtor-Stentofon Pulse system directly using a Web-Browser or use our dedicated configuration tool to discover, update and configure stations in bulk.
Open and Transparent
A Single PULSE System supports the following:
- Up to 64 Vingtor-Stentofon units in a single system. (The first 16 are license free)
- Up to 10 3rd Party SIP Devices (e.g. a VoIP Telephone or a SIP Software Client)
- Up to 10 dedicated Vingtor-Stentofon PC Clients
- Connect to an outside telephone line using GSM or ISDN gateways.
Enterprise Level Communication Platform
- Elevate PULSE to an Enterprise Level Communication Platform with the PULSE Enterprise Package.
- Connect up to 50 PULSE systems in a networked communication.
- Enable SDK Support so you can embed PULSE in your own software applications.