Working at Zenitel
Being a Zenitel team member is not just a job, but the beginning of an exciting career with an advanced, high-tech IP communications company. We invest in the future by searching for exemplary team members who can contribute to the company’s progress and success. Zenitel values its employee’s growth, and continued training and personal development is an important aspect of the company’s culture.
Vacancies currently available at Zenitel
The Zenitel Strategic Alliance Relationship Manager position is a multi-functional role, supporting the growth of Zenitel’s Strategic Alliance Program. Key contributions include coordination of sales and marketing activities, program administration, and sustained collaboration with external companies within Zenitel’s Strategic Alliance and Technology Partner ecosystem.
This position works in close cooperation with multiple internal departments, including sales, marketing, operations, and product management.
*This position is based in North America.*
- Strive to understand and support each partner’s needs and aspirations that are relevant to the alliance, and to respect the differences in organizational culture and style that are inherent in alliance management.
- Provide sales support for opportunities associated with or generated by Strategic Partners, coordinating a team-based sales process.
- Develop partner engagement activities: marketing campaigns, sales enablement, regional and national events and exhibitions.
- Collaborate with marketing to prepare and coordinate sales enablement materials such as the Strategic Alliance newsletter, integration solution sheets, web page listings, and various other partner marketing deliverables.
- Manage partner metrics and progress toward defined goals, via regular communication with assigned technology partners.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations, live and virtual, which may include partner training, webinars, event presentations.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management report and internal QBRs, communicating program activity and progress.
- Demo gear ordering and coordination for technology partners.
- Preparation and consolidation of sales reports, as needed.
- Occasional travel for major events, meetings, and training.
- Excellent team player.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills, required to manage multiple ongoing projects simultaneously.
- Takes the appropriate risks to identify opportunities, improve processes, and solve problems.
- Shows enthusiasm and energy, and embodies the Zenitel values of Professional, Open, and Passionate.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a relevant business area – sales or marketing preferred.
- Service mentality leadership style, recognizing the advantage of prioritizing the needs of the Strategic Partner.
- The ability to facilitate an executive briefing and evaluation of program successes and needs.
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Teams
Send your resume to email@example.com to apply for this position.
Are you interested in new technology?
Do you get engaged by creating good products?
Do you want to help create products that help users perform at their best in demanding situations?
Then we would love to have you on our development team. Join us in creating the best products in the industry!
Zenitel R&D performs all product development from the idea phase to the industrialization of the product. Our development team consists of 12 employees divided into designers and engineers in mechanics and electronics. We are working both on the development of existing products and the development of completely new solutions. We design all parts of our products; electronics, software, user interface and mechanics, and can therefore shape the entire user experience from start to finish. We believe this makes it extra exciting – and quite unique – to work with us. We use Altium for form and circuit board design, we have our own prototype and test lab and we manufacture most of our products in Europe.
You are trained in electronics, computer engineering or equivalent at the bachelor's or master's level and have good expertise in analog and digital circuit design. We'd like to hear from you who come straight from school as you've been in the workplace for a while.
You are passionate about your profession and eager to learn and want to help strengthen our commitment to intelligent communication, edge computing and IoT products. You have knowledge of audio and video processing, good technical insight and good knowledge of FPGA, CPU, GPU and MCU, among others.
You are curious about new technologies and interested in how good technical solutions can help create better products and dare to question established truths and practices.
You know that behind any quality product lies a thorough design process that takes into account all the elements from the end user and all the way back to the production company. And that "who will buy the product", "who should use it", "what problem to solve" and "how to produce" are just some of the very many questions in a process that together determine the quality of the design.
You cooperate well with others, can work independently on demanding tasks, see what needs to be done, take responsibility for deliveries and can be creative even within established frameworks and routines.
What can we offer you?
- Interesting, varied and demanding tasks
- Professional development in an engineering environment characterized by high competence
- A good working environment in centrally located office
- Good pension and insurance schemes
- Your own yearly health budget
- Mobile phone and paid internet
What influence will you have?
You will be able to develop products in Zenittel's product portfolio. You will be responsible for specific deliveries in electronics design and will be able to work directly in projects that deliver finished products. Your work will be an important part of the success of our future products and services, while at the same time working in a dynamic business characterized by innovation and collaboration. We want to deliver products that simplify people's everyday lives and can ultimately help save lives. In this way we create value for our customers and society as a whole.
We have English as working language, and to succeed in this position you need to be able to speak and write Norwegian and English fluently.
Apply for the position here.
To further grow our sales initiatives globally, we are now looking for an engaged and operative Area Sales Manager. As Area Sales Manager you will have a central role in our organization. You will be an integrated part of the overall sales team within our business unit Maritime & Energy, and will have responsibility for sales and marketing activities including preparing quotations within the Maritime & Energy global markets.
Tasks and responsibilities:
Leveraging your industry knowledge, network of professional contacts, and personal experience, you will independently identify and develop new sales-related interests such as, but not limited to:
- Acquiring new customer contacts
- Identifying current and future sales opportunities
- Developing strategies to increase Zenitel market share, brand recognition, and professional reputation
- Bolstering relationships with current - and new customers
- Prepare and submit technical and commercial quotations
- Active follow up on customer quotations
- Participate in bid clarification meetings with customers
- Be responsible for and assist with registration of new vendors and products
- Be responsible for and assist in hand-over of projects from the Sales to Project department
- Participate in market and sales planning
- Participate in sales meetings
- Proactively provide input for growth initiatives, regarding customer reach and business development, as well as generate ideas for new products/solutions within the sales team
Desired qualifications and experience:
- Relevant formal education (e.g. vocational/BSc within sales, technical service, marketing or project management) and min. 3 years of experience from bid and sales. Relevant experience can compensate for lack of education
- Technical insight and interest
- Knowledge of maritime regulations
- Knowledge of telecom/communications systems is an advantage
- Knowledge of MS office
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English and Norwegian orally and verbally
We offer a challenging and diverse position, with competitive market conditions. As Area Sales Manager at Zenitel, you can influence and truly make an impact. Come join our team!
Apply for the position here.
Join our team as a C++ Developer at Zenitel in Oslo or Horten!
Are you a passionate C++ developer looking for an exciting opportunity to contribute to cutting-edge technology solutions? Zenitel, a global leader in intelligent communication solutions, is seeking a skilled C++ developer to join our team in either Oslo or Horton. This is your chance to be a part of a company that is at the forefront of communication technology, providing innovative solutions for critical communication needs worldwide.
Zenitel has been transforming the way organizations communicate for over 70 years. We specialize in providing critical communication solutions for challenging environments, ensuring safety, security, and operational efficiency. Our products include advanced communication systems, intercom solutions, and integrated communication platforms, all designed to deliver seamless communication in industries such as maritime, transportation, healthcare, and more.
What You'll Do:
As a C++ Developer at Zenitel, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects that directly impact our innovative product portfolio. You will collaborate with a talented team of developers, engineers, and designers to create high-quality software that drives the next generation of communication solutions. Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing, testing, and maintaining C++ applications and software components.
- Participating in the design and implementation of new features and enhancements.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure the integration of software with Zenitel products.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of software development processes.
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Proficiency in C++ programming and a strong understanding of object-oriented design principles.
- Experience with software development tools and practices, including version control systems and code reviews.
- Knowledge of networking protocols, communication systems, or real-time applications is a plus.
- A proactive and collaborative mindset, with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Innovation: Be part of a company that is constantly pushing the boundaries of communication technology.
- Global Impact: Contribute to solutions that are used in critical environments around the world.
- Collaborative Culture: Join a diverse team of professionals who are passionate about what they do.
- Career Growth: We believe in fostering the growth of our employees and providing opportunities for advancement.
Location: You can choose to work from either our Oslo or Horten office, both of which offer a dynamic and inclusive work environment.
Are you ready to make a significant impact in the field of communication technology? Join Zenitel and be a part of our journey to shape the future of intelligent communication solutions.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position. We're excited to hear from you!
Are you a passionate student programmer looking to gain real-world experience?
Zenitel, a global leader in intelligent communication solutions, is offering an exciting opportunity for students to join our team in either Oslo or Horten. This isn't just a job; it's a chance to be part of a project that could open doors to a future career at Zenitel.
About Zenitel: Zenitel has a rich history of transforming communication in critical environments across the globe. We're the driving force behind advanced communication systems used in maritime, transportation, healthcare, and more. This is your chance to dive into our innovative projects and work alongside professionals who are shaping the future of communication technology.
The Opportunity: We're seeking student programmers to contribute to our dynamic projects. This role is an excellent chance to learn from our experienced team, enhance your programming skills, and gain valuable insights into the software development process. Exceptional candidates who excel during this experience may be considered for a potential full-time role with Zenitel.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with our team of developers on real projects related to communication solutions.
- Gain hands-on experience in C++ programming and other relevant technologies.
- Participate in the development, testing, and maintenance of software components.
- Immerse yourself in industry-standard programming practices and tools.
What We're Looking For:
- Enrolled in a Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related program at a university.
- Basic knowledge of programming concepts, with a strong interest in C++.
- A proactive and eager-to-learn attitude, with a genuine passion for technology.
- Problem-solving skills and a willingness to take on new challenges.
- Real-world Exposure: Get a taste of what it's like to work in the industry and gain valuable skills.
- Future Employment: This isn't just an internship; it's a chance to showcase your potential for a potential full-time role.
- Cutting-edge Projects: Work on projects that have a real impact on communication technology.
- Mentorship: Learn from experienced professionals who are invested in your growth.
Location: You can choose to work from either our Oslo or Horten office, both of which offer a collaborative and supportive work environment.
Are you ready to take your programming skills to the next level and potentially launch your career at Zenitel? Join us and be a part of a project that could shape your future.
Apply now by sending your resume and a brief statement of interest to email@example.com.
This is your opportunity to make a significant impact!
Would you like to work for a company that is small enough for you to meet the CEO at the coffee machine, while big enough to make great international impact? As Product Manager in the business unit Safety & Security at Zenitel, you can!
In Zenitel we take great pride in our mission: To keep people safe, by enabling everyone to hear, be heard and be understood - every time and everywhere.
Working in the physical security/communication industry requires a high level of dedication and responsibility, our products and systems directly impact the well-being of our customers and the general public. We are now looking to strengthen our team with a Product Manager to take on the management of some of our key products.
Zenitel's strategic focus is building the best intelligent and secure communication platforms in the market. Our customers range from large enterprises and public facilities to small office installations with a very wide range of requirements. We achieve success by working with a wide range of technology and commercial partners in a complex eco-system.
The three most important things to Zenitel are our people, our technology/products and our clients globally. We believe that by investing in people, we are in the position to deliver world-class products and service.
As Product Manager, you will have a key role in our ability to deliver best-in-class products and services. You will be managing a key category of products, responsible for everything from idea through product development and the whole product lifecycle. You will work closely with a broad set of stakeholders, ranging from R&D and Marketing to internal sales and operations as well as customers facing towards our global partner network.
Other tasks and areas of responsibility
- Define product roadmap for your area of responsibility and contribute to the wider roadmap with the rest of the product management team
- Collaborate with R&D on new product development
- Manage products actively being sold, coordinating between various stakeholders
- Be up to date on emerging market needs and technology trends
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for you who are eager to learn and grow in the role, with 5 years of experience with either product development or product management. You are equally at ease discussing technical product requirements with an R&D engineer as mapping out key value propositions with marketing or sales.
Other key skills and attributes include:
- Educated at Bachelor or Master level
- Independent and systematic approach
- Very good communication and collaboration skills
- Native level English, written and oral (other major languages a plus)
Other key positives with this opportunity!
- Products with huge social value
- Join a growing and ambitious team
- Influence what to do and how to do it
- Competitive compensation package
- Significant investment and focus in the team you will join
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position.
The main market segments we work in are Maritime, Oil and Gas, Industrial, Transportation, and Building Security & Public Safety. Our main product offering is within the categories of Intercom, Public Address, Two-Way Radio, and Integrated Solutions.
Candidates with experience from these segments and within these product categories are of great interest to us. We have a diverse range of highly competent and knowledgeable employees in various fields such as Marketing, Communication, Engineering, IT, and Sales.
As a Zeniteller you will work in a highly technical environment. You will get the chance to develop your skills in a global company and will have to communicate with colleagues across borders and different cultures. Our products are designed to protect lives and assets in critical situations and as such, are expected to always work. This adds a greater meaning and significance to our work and the way we operate.
Please feel free to send an application letter and CV if you are interested in working for Zenitel in the future, and we will contact you if any relevant positions turn up.
Please use this form: http://www.jobbdirekte.no/cv/application/open.html?customerId=7693
Thank you for your interest in Zenitel.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- German, Spanish or French can be an advantage.
- An interest for technology and innovation
- Open-minded and responsible
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work individually and in a team
What we offer
- International experience
- Challenging and stimulating working environment
- Regular follow-up
- Chance to test new ideas
- Personal development
- Improving foreign language skills
Putting our values into action
Professional, Open and Passionate
Through our employee's eyes
Meet our People
Every day, around 400 Zenitellers are dedicated to providing the best products and services to our customers and partners. Please meet a few Zenitellers to get a sense of what we do at Zenitel.
"It is motivating to be working in a company that invests in future technology and that is not afraid to try new solutions."
Mechanical Engineer- Zenitel Norway
The Zenitel family is a combination of different personalities and talents. This makes every work day interesting and fun. In my department I get to be involved in the creation of new products, from the idea phase to the end product. At the end of a project I can proudly say that I have been a part of innovation history.
"It's very satisfying to me that the equipment is used in every single corner of the world, from some private houses to government buildings and oil platforms."
Development Engineer – Zenitel Norway (Croatia)
There are many things that make working at Zenitel special. First, it is cool to work on a international team and on different projects involving people from many different countries and cultures. It make me proud when I see a list of customers that are using our software and equipment and our technology from scratch.
"Working in Zenitel has given me immense and rich sales experience of systems and services in the security and emergency communications fields."
General Manager- Zenitel Middle East
In my work as General Manager of Direct Sales, I have met colleagues from all over the world, with different cultures and traditions. Zenitel provides a great entrepreneurial experience, which is unique in the industry. Above all, team Zenitel makes you feel like you belong to a big family that truly cares about you. Additionally, Zenitel's mission and values makes Zenitel a great place to work.
"Zenitel is a company that has a lot of potential and allows you to stretch your learning and contributions as far as you want."
Mary Lim Yoon Siew
Finance - Zenitel Marine Asia (Singapore)
Zenitel is a growing company, and there is a lot of business potential that our Singapore office is exploring. Our MD, Mr. BK Teo, is an efficient and forward-looking supervisor, and I have learned a lot from his business acumen. It is very exciting to be part of a team where I can contribute to the growing future and success of such a promising company.
Create My Zenitel account
Download technical documentation, receive automatic product updates, and use tools that allow you to easily collect and store product information and more.