You are here
Working at Zenitel
As a global leader in providing critical communications, Zenitel offers many exciting, diverse and challenging work opportunities.
Being a Zenitel team member is not just a job, but the beginning of an exciting career with an advanced, high-tech IP communications company. We invest in the future by searching for exemplary team members whom can contribute to the company’s progress and success. Zenitel values their employee’s growth so continued training and personal development is an important aspect of the company’s culture.
Experienced International Sales Manager in Energy market wanted
We are currently seeking an International Sales Manager for our Energy market covering Oil & Gas Offshore and Onshore, Wind Mills and Power Plants.
The person we are looking for is self-going, self-motivated, well-structured and knows how to follow up customers in a proper way. The right candidate will be responsible for selected global accounts in the Energy market, making Zenitel the preferred vendor for our target customers: EIT System Integrators, EPC Companies and end-users worldwide. The Sales Manager will report to Senior Vice President Sales & General Manager Oil & Gas / Industry.
Our candidate is English native speaker, preferably situated in the UK, but other Zenitel offices can be discussed with the right candidate. The position will require travelling.
On a daily basis, you will work with
- Introducing Zenitel and our Vingtor-Stentofon products and solutions and developing relationship in order to make Zenitel the preferred vendor for target customers
- Finding the right projects globally and get in a position to bid on them
- Project Management/Bid Management
- Influence technical specifications to make them fit our products
- Engineering Background Telecom Systems within the Energy market
- Experience in Sales and Bid preparation
- Experience with target customers
- Native English speaker
- Passion for sales
- Excellent team work and communication skills
- Very well-structured with an eye for details
Daily tasks will be carried out in close contact with the members of our international sales teams and other relevant resources.
Questions regarding the position can be directed to Zenitel CHRO
As a global leader in providing critical communications, Zenitel offers many exciting, diverse and challenging work opportunities. Being a Zenitel team member is not just a job, but the beginning of an exciting career with an advanced, high-tech IP communications company. We invest in the future by searching for exemplary team members whom can contribute to the company's progress and success. Zenitel values their employee¿s growth so continued training and personal development is an important aspect of the company's culture.
Headquartered in Norway, Zenitel has nearly 300 dedicated employees in subsidiaries worldwide, of which 110 are located in Norway. Zenitel has a particularly good track record in delivering outstanding solutions and results, and have clearly defined goals for continued growth.
Area Sales manager Latin America (M/F)
As a member of the Zenitel Sales Organization, you will be responsible for the further development and growth of the Vingtor-Stentofon footprint in Latin America.
Your main focus lies in the expansion, local support and accelerating results through the effective management of sales activities and demand creation in in the Latin American region, via our established Partner Network, Local and international operating Integrators and preferably your personal network. The position will require a hands-on, strategic and tactical approach in order to succeed.
- Responsible for all sales and demand creation activities in the region including growth of current and expansion of customer base/distribution channel; sales planning, forecasting, and key account management;
- Regional financial results ownership and responsibility: sales, margins, expenses;
- Develop and implement sales strategies and specific business plans to drive profitable sales, aligned with Zenitel’s corporate plans;
- Analyze business for results through regular business reviews and identify profitable high growth opportunities for the region, including development of regional key accounts, while recommending appropriate strategies for underperforming markets;
- Manage and direct customer joint-business planning, sales and demand creation activities to expand opportunities by organizing client facing activities, seminars and presentations in close cooperation with HQ;
- Collaborate with Key Accounts and Projects teams to ensure market demands are identified and met;
- Liaise with marketing and product development, marketing intelligence and new product opportunities in all the verticals/ market segments where Zenitel has chosen to compete;
- Lead, motivate and build a high performing Partner Network;
- Create a culture within the sales organization that exemplifies go-to-market creativity, progressive thinking, customer partnership and above all a solutions oriented attitude;
- Cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with customers and maintain high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards and goals;
- Adherence to local, national and international legislation and procedures (customs, tax etc.);
- Participate actively in industry conferences and trade associations;
- Assist in the development of the annual respective budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field, or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Minimum 5 years’ sales experience, including 3+ years in (B2B) sales management, in relevant environment;
- Experience working in a two-step distribution model that includes managing external sales representatives or distributors;
- Proven ability to drive and motivate sales channels including process improvement, solutions selling skills, adoption of technology and analytics;
- Demonstrated ability to grow business organically;
- Highly developed relationship building skills, ability to build credibility and influence;
- Responsible Sales Management mindset with strong leadership, strategic, analytical, business, planning, problem-solving and technical ability;
- Exceptional and professional communication and presentation skills;
- Aptitude for utilizing emerging technologies and working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish;
- Residing in Colombia with existing network and knowledge in Security Solutions Market is an advantage;
- Willing to travel frequently.
If you would like to apply for this job, please send your motivation and curriculum vitae via e-mail to
The main market segments we work in are Maritime, Oil and Gas, Industrial, Transportation, and Building Security & Public Safety. Our main product offering is within the categories of Intercom, Public Address, Two-Way Radio, and Integrated Solutions.
Candidates with experience from these segments and within these product categories are of great interest to us. We have a diverse range of highly competent and knowledgeable employees in various fields such as Marketing, Communication, Engineering, IT, and Sales.
As a Zeniteller you will work in a highly technical environment. You will get the chance to develop your skills in a global company and will have to communicate with colleagues across borders and different cultures. Our products are designed to protect lives and assets in critical situations and as such, are expected to always work. This adds a greater meaning and significance to our work and the way we operate.
Please feel free to send an application letter and CV if you are interested in working for Zenitel in the future, and we will contact you if any relevant positions turn up.
Please use this form: http://www.jobbdirekte.no/cv/application/open.html?customerId=7693
Thank you for your interest in Zenitel.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- German, Spanish or French can be an advantage.
- An interest for technology and innovation
- Open-minded and responsible
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work individually and in a team
What we offer
- International experience
- Challenging and stimulating working environment
- Regular follow-up
- Chance to test new ideas
- Personal development
- Improving foreign language skills
A selection of roles in Zenitel
Mechanical Construction Engineer- Zenitel Norway
The Zenitel family is a combination of different personalities and talents. This makes every work day interesting and fun. Working in my department you get to be involved in the making of new products. From the idea phase to the end product. In the end of a project you can proudly say that you have been a part of innovation history.
It is motivating to be working in a company that invest in future technology and that is not afraid to try new solutions.
Development Engineer – Zenitel Norway (Croatia)
There are lots of things that make working at Zenitel special. First of all it is very cool to work in such highly international team on projects that involves many people from many different countries. It make me proud when looking on a list of customers that are using software and equipment that your colleagues created from scratch and that those equipment is used in every single corner of the world from some private houses to government building and oil platforms.
Corporate Client Facing Activities Manager- Zenitel France
Zenitel has given me the opportunity to experiment different working areas in a very challenging and evolving technological environment. Previously I worked nine years as Manager of our French Technical Department working with operations and sale of customer service. Today I have the privilege to be the Marketing Manager for the Zenitel office in France. Here I work with marketing for both the French and the global market. My day-to-day work has never been boring. The market and our technology are always in change and our marketing strategies transform alongside society, the market and technology.
General Manager- Zenitel Middle East
Working in Zenitel has given me immense and rich sales experience of systems and services in the field of Security and Emergency Communications. In my work as General Manager of Direct Sales of Vingtor-Stentofon, I have met colleagues from all over the world, with different cultures and traditions. Traveling to regional places and meeting people from various cultures. Working together with the different parts of Zenitel provides a great entrepreneurial experience which is rare and unique in the industry. Above all, team Zenitel makes you feel like you belong to a big family that truly cares about you. Additionally to the Zenitel family, our Mission and Values, makes Zenitel a great place to work.
Mary Lim Yoon Siew
Finance - Zenitel Marine Asia (Singapore)
Zenitel is a growing Company and there is a lot of business potential that Singapore office is exploring. Our MD, Mr. BK Teo is an efficient and forward-looking boss and I have learnt a lot from his business acumen and this is very exciting knowing that I can be part of the team to contribute to the growing future and success of such a promising Company. Zenitel is a Company that has a lot of potential and you can stretch your learning and contributions as far as you want.