You are here
Increase your mobile work teams operational efficiency with MototrboTM
MOTOTRBO is the name of the Motorola DMR digital radio system and it combines the best in two-way radio functionality and digital technology. You get enhanced features, increased capacity, integrated dataapplications, exceptional voice quality, and extended battery performance, just to mention a few of the benefits.
From the front desk to the factory dock, moving across campus or around the country, MOTOTRBO radios are connecting more people effortlessly and efficiently wherever they work. Information is instantaneous. Decision-making becomes easier. Safety gets stronger. Productivity increases. Service improves and customers are more satisfied.
The radio system is designed to comply with the globally recognised European Telecommunications Standard Institute (ETSI) Digital Mobile Radio (DMR) for professional two-way radio users. DMR is widely backed by industry leading two-way radio manufacturers, and it is the most widely deployed digital mobile radio technology for professional radio users around the world.
Whether you want ultra-thin portables or extra-tough mobiles, integrated Bluetooth or industry-leading data applications, we have the right radio that fits your needs today and evolves with new features to address your requirements tomorrow. Our radios are trusted by millions of users and designed with a robust mix of features to increase workforce efficiency, productivity and safety.
IP connectivity between MOTOTRBO system repeaters provides endless opportunities for radio coverage. Not just large areas can be covered, it is also possible to interconnect several distinct areas - nationally or internationally. A diverse portfolio of infrastructure solutions and products offers complete solutions to maximize the performance of your two-way radio system, helping to ensure clarity, reliability and security.
MOTOTRBO™ IP Site Connect
Uses the Internet to extend the coverage of your MOTOTRBO communication system no matter where you’re located.
MOTOTRBO™ Capacity Plus
A scalable, single-site digital trunking solution, Capacity Plus expands the capacity of your MOTOTRBO communication system even further.
MOTOTRBO™ Linked Capacity Plus
A scalable digital trunking solution, Linked Capacity Plus expands the capacity and reach of your MOTOTRBO communication system even further.
MOTOTRBO™ CAPACITY MAX Trunked Radio System
Blending innovation, your feedback and Motorola’s extensive real-world experience, MOTOTRBO Capacity Max delivers a scalable, highly secure trunked radio communications solution that’s perfect for your business.
MOTOTRBO™ Connect Plus
Connect Plus multi-site digital trunking is a two-way radio system that enables high volume, wide area communication.
- Group Calls, Private Calls, Pbx Calls, All Call,Emergency Call, Paging
- Integrates voice and data into one device to increase your operational efficiency and support integrated applications including MOTOTRBO Text Messaging Services.
- Uses Time-Division Multiple-Access (TDMA) digital technology to provide twice the calling capacity for the price of one 12,5 kHz frequency license. A second call doesn’t require a second repeater, hence reducing equipment costs.
- Trunked and repeater only solutions
- Offers enhanced battery life. MOTOTRBO digital two-way portable radios can operate up to 40 percent longer between recharges compared to typical analog radios
- Provides easy migration from analog to digital with the ability to operate in both analog and digital modes.
- Enables additional functionalities including dispatch data, enhanced call signaling, basic and enhanced privacy-scrambling and option board expandability.
- Features the transmit interrupt suite - voice interrupt, remote voice dekey, emergency voice interrupt or data over voice interrupt - to help prioritize critical communication precisely when needed.
- ATEX and None ATEX models, and a wide range of quality accessories