With AlphaCom XE audio servers, flexibility is key. You can have just a few or thousands of users spread around different locations. Thanks to its open, modular design and scalable architecture, AlphaCom XE has the flexibility to grow with your business and adapt to your long term needs. The system can be tailored to support applications of almost unlimited specificity and complexity.
Vingtor-Stentofon’s CCoIP® (Critical Communication over IP) implies the employment of Voice over IP applications required in critical situations. AlphaCom XE is designed with CCoIP incorporation which ensures the delivery of instant and secure voice and data services. The AlphaCom XE system provides carrier class system availability and protects resources in an IP intercom environment by using embedded IP security mechanisms.
The main security mechanisms used are restricted management access, separate management interface, internal firewall and integrity check (MD5).
Critical Communication over IP (CCoIP) employs VoIP taking it a step beyond conventional IP systems by adding enhanced IP services and applications integrating security, quality and reliability capabilities.
As the industry makes the transition to VoIP technology, choices are made by manufacturers as to the “standards” their system will attain. The Vingtor-Stentofon system is backwards compatible and open so the needs and requirements of the customers are continuously maintained and met with the highest quality and operating performance.
The Vingtor-Stentofon AlphaCom is beyond any other VoIP system offered in the market. Our wide-band audio, call set-up time (milliseconds) and flexibility is unmatched. We utilize a codec that allows for better frequency response than telephony and little to no packet loss. And when it comes to reporting, the AlphaCom is unsurpassed with its SYSLOG functions.
- Integrated web server
- Network supervision - detection and notification within seconds
- Centralized monitoring
- Centralized software maintenance
- Tone test and line monitoring
- High-fidelity exchange 40 Hz – 18.5 kHz
- 1-BIT audio
- Wideband 200 Hz – 7 kHz (G.722)
- Telephony 3.4 kHz (G.711)
- Open duplex - acoustic echo cancellation
- Adaptive jitter buffers
- Adaptive time synchronization
- Volume override
Installation - stations
- Remote automatic software upgrade
- Centralized provisioning
- DHCP and static IP
- Power over Ethernet
- Call queuing, priority and time of arrival
- Mass notification - global group calls
- Radio conferencing - global conference calls
- Dual port Ethernet switch
- Remote control and networking - AlphaNet
- Scalable from 2 to 140.208
Audio output - stations
- 1.5 Watt audio output
- 85 dB audio pressure 1 m from speaker
- Integrated firewall
- Integrity check of software
- Network monitoring
- Secure link layer (encryption)