Vingtor-Stentofon Release: Software Development Kit
The Vingtor-Stentofon Software Development Kit (SDK) makes it easy for 3rd party developers to make value added applications for integration with the AlphaCom E system.
The SDK is based on Microsoft .NET technology. This gives the 3rd party developer access to a wide set of software components as well as an extensive Microsoft.NET development environment and tool set.
Some examples of applications which are possible to make using the SDK:
- Integrated control room panel on a touch-screen for public address, radio and intercom
- Interactive intercom icons on a map with ability to call, broadcast public address, and listen in
- Integration with video analytics to provide voice response if someone is trespassing
- Integration with CCTV, where a camera is switched on Voice Activity Detection
- PC based Call Handler with grafical user interface for control rooms and guards