Zenitel Develops Revolutionary New Intercom Design
Zenitel AS, a global leader and manufacturer of the Vingtor-Stentofon ® brand of security communication systems and provider of Critical Communication over IP (CCoIP®), is pleased to announce a revolutionary new design and name in intercom – Vingtor-Stentofon Turbine®. Turbine provides innovative features and a cutting edge design that will change the way we look at intercom.
“The concept of developing a new design started back in 2009 when Vingtor-Stentofon began looking closer at providing high-end enhancements for their intercoms,” said Thomas Haegh, Vice President Product Development. “With the advancement and standard of IP technology in the global market, the next step was to offer intercom station sets that would be equivalent to Vingtor-Stentofon ’s sophisticated IP Audio Servers,” said Haegh.
The Turbine series has an exclusive design and comes with 37 intercom variants offering communication solutions for all environments including building security, industry and infrastructure. It offers incomparable audio quality providing HD voice with 110 dB audio pressure. Turbine operates on a SIP platform connecting to any iPBX, Vingtor-Stentofon ’s AlphaCom XE Audio Servers and serverless Pulse System.
“Turbine opens up a whole new level of features, compatibility/integration and customization that our customers have come to expect from Vingtor-Stentofon ,” said Kenneth Dastol, Zenitel CEO. “Companies can now utilize these innovative intercom stations by connecting to an IP based phone system that supports SIP protocol," said Dastol. Turbine not only sets the bar for what is expected in intercom standards in today’s world, but it also allows security providers to offer a competitively priced, security communication solution for any environment, “said Dastol.
Turbine Intercom Station Features/Benefits:
- Universal Design – Allows for 37 station variants and kits for all environments. Intercom options include messaging, number of call buttons, and front plate colors.
- IP66/IK Rated– Dirt, dust and water resistant - Mechanical protection rating of either IK 08 or IK10 depending on intercom type.
- 10 Watt/Class D Amplifier – Incredible sound pressure level up to 110 dB.
- Active Noise Cancellation – Filters out background noise so all you hear is clear voice audio.
- Weather and Tamper Resistant – Designed for the most demanding environments.
- Speaker Enclosure – Provides the highest audio clarity and volume intensity.
- Anechoic Grille Design – Prevents sound vibrations and distortion traveling through the faceplate.
- Digital MEMS Microphone – OMNI directional with configurable sensitivity - immune to electromagnetic radiation.
- EMC – CE and FCC Compliant.