Vingtor-Stentofon SIP Intercom stations are robust, versatile, and provide exceptional audio quality. The station range has market leading features combined with Scandinavian design. With its noise reduction feature, it provides crystal clear conversations in noisy environments. And the looks provide a great first impression of your company when used as a door entry solution.
The station is typically used as a UA in registered mode towards a SIP Server. The station has all basic functionality such as Registration, Authentication, UA-to-UA call, and DTMF.
- Vandal and water resistant
- Designed in stainless steel (A304) to withstand corrosion
- SIP support for integration to many iPBX systems
- Support integration with 3rd party management tools via open protocols
- Integrated data switch with advanced networking and security functions
- Relay output for remote control, e.g. doors, signal lamps and gates
- Powered from the IP network cable using Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Superb audio quality – high bandwidth codec, active noise cancellation, acoustic echo cancellation and high output power amplifier
Through our global network of partners Vingtor-Stentofon is available all over the world. For more information about Zenitel or to learn how to purchase the Vingtor-Stentofon SIP Intercom, please contact our Unified Communications team.